Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1 package Prime Fresh Honey Ham,
- 1 cup self-rising flour,
- 1 cup 0% fage greek yogurt,
- Shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese,
- Shredded fat-free cheddar cheese,
- Egg, beaten with a teaspoon of water,
- Olive oil spray,
- Pinch of salt,
- Make your dough! In a large bowl, mix together your yogurt, flour, and salt until a dough ball forms. It can be sticky, so make sure to have a little extra flour on hand!
- Cut your dough into 4 equal parts. Roll them out into rectangles but make sure two of the rectangles are a little longer and fatter than the others. Match one large with one small.
- On the smaller two rectangles, Place the desired amount of ham and cheese in the hot pockets. Make sure to leave space around the edges. Place the larger rectangle on top and seal.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray. Brush your hot pocket on both sides with the egg wash mixture so it gets nice and golden.
- Place in an air fryer for 9 minutes at 370 degrees. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes until golden on both sides.