Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 4 slices Prime Fresh Honey Ham, torn into bite sized pieces,
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced,
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter,
- 1 10.6 oz frozen cauliflower crust, prepared according to directions,
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped,
- salt and pepper, to taste,
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt butter and add thinly sliced onion. This should take about 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Sauté, stirring frequently until the onions are brown and reduced, being careful not to burn. This should take about 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Prepare frozen cauliflower crust according to directions on the box. In general, you will preheat the oven to 450°F and crisp the crust prior to topping.
- When the crust is ready, carefully top with shredded mozzarella, Prime Fresh Honey Ham, chopped kale, and caramelized onions.
- Season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve immediately.