1 cup Ranch dressing
2 tbsp chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
- In a small bowl, blend together the chipotle ranch ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread pizza dough out on a baking sheet to be approximately 10×16.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the chipotle ranch over two-thirds of the dough lengthwise, leaving a 3×16 rectangle of plain dough along one of the edges.
- Top with half the grated cheese, turkey, bacon, and remaining cheese.
- Brush the plain strip of dough with the egg. Fold in the other sides about an inch and brush them with egg.
- Roll up like a jelly roll lengthwise starting along the long edge of dough topped with all the fillings and ending with the plain strip of dough on the bottom of the roll.
- Brush the entire stromboli with egg and sprinkle parsley and extra cheese over top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes and slice into pieces. Serve with more chipotle ranch.