Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1 (8x10-inch) oblong flatbread or naan bread ,
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce,
- 1 cup Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, cooked, pulled,
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled,
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,
- 2 tbsp spicy pickle spears, chopped,
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet; bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over flatbread.
- Layer with pulled Smithfield Smoked Pork Picnic Shoulder, blue cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped pickles.