- Add the pork roast, chicken broth and apple cider vinegar to a slow cooker and cover. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours, until tender.
- Shred the pork meat and set aside in a bowl. Stir in barbecue sauce to coat.
- Spoon the barbecue pork mixture evenly between the flour tortillas and sprinkle each one with cheese.
- Roll the tortillas tightly and place seam side down.
- Add 1/4 inch of vegetable oil to the bottom of a large, deep skillet. Heat over medium heat to 375o F.
- Carefully place the taquitos into the hot oil, working in batches so as not to overcrowd the pan. Fry on each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove taquitos to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Drizzle the taquitos with additional barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.
Karly Campbell – Buns In My Oven