1. Chop the tomatoes, jalapeños, onions and cilantro, and sauté with a small amount of olive oil. Add the beaten eggs and scramble; set aside.
2. Cook the Smithfield Hometown Original Sausage Roll per package instructions.
3. Chop the potatoes into small cubes and cook with a little bit of olive oil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper until they are slightly crispy; top with parsley.
4. Combine the potatoes, eggs and sausage and mix well.
5. Heat the tortilla in a frying pan and add the shredded cheese.
6. Add the above mixture and serve with fresh salsa.
Recipe Credit: Charbel Barker of http://www.mylatinatable.com/tex-mex-breakfast-tacos-recipe/