1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate strips of bacon and lay out flat in single layer on lightly sprayed baking rack over foil-lined rimmed baking pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until just crisp, rotating pan halfway through cooking. Remove bacon from pan with spatula while warm, draining on paper towels, and keep warm. Drain fat from pan and on same rack/pan, lay out ham slices and warm in oven for 5-7 minutes until heated through and hold warm with bacon until needed.
2. Preheat waffle maker. Prepare boxed or your favorite recipe of waffle batter, adding cumin and jalapeño, stirring until just combined. Ladle batter into lightly oiled waffle maker and sprinkle chard greens over top of batter and cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions or until browned and lightly crisped. Repeat with remaining batter and greens. Smaller waffles are perfect for stacks or larger waffles may be quartered after cooking before assembling stacks. Hold waffles warm until needed.
3. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, fry eggs sunny side up until whites are just set, again holding warm until assembly of stacks.
4. On rimmed baking pan, lay out waffles in single layer and top half with bacon and half with ham. Place cheese slices over meats and bake in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese begins to melt. Assemble stacks by placing ham waffles atop bacon waffles and finish with fried egg for each stack. Serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.
• Try using other greens such as baby kale, spinach or any hearty greens mix. Add ½ teaspoon ground coriander or chile powder for additional flavor!