1. Heat large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook bacon for about 2 minutes or until fat starts to render. Add sausage patties; cook for about 5 minutes or until bacon is crispy and sausage is golden brown all over and cooked through. Transfer to paper-towel–lined plate.
2. Break eggs into skillet; cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg whites are just set for sunny-side up or until done as desired.
3. Meanwhile, in microwavable bowl, stir together oatmeal and hot milk. Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until oats are tender and hot. Stir in Parmesan cheese, chives, salt and pepper. Divide among 4 bowls. Top each bowl with bacon, sausage and fried egg.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and avocado slices for a fully loaded breakfast bowl.
- Alternatively, heat milk in saucepan set over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until just simmering, then stir together in oats.