5 ounces fresh spinach
½ teaspoon minced garlic
9 ounces Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine warm water and sugar. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water. Let dissolve. Using the flat paddle mixer attachment stir in the oil. Add egg, salt and 1 cup of flour. When combined, switch to dough hook and add additional 1⅓ cup of flour. Knead for about 3-5 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
2. Cover with a damp cloth while you make the filling.
3. Meanwhile in a medium skillet on medium heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot, sauté garlic for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan very well. Divide dough into 12 equal balls.
6. Place each dough ball in muffin cup and press along bottom and sides to form a well in the center.
7. Combine spinach mixture, Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham and Swiss cheese.
8. Using a medium cookie scoop, divide Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham and Swiss mixture evenly among the 12 cups.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Recipe Credit: Melanie Hiester http://gatherforbread.com/ham-swiss-spinach-buns/