1. Crack 6 eggs in bowl, add milk and whisk together
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 teaspoons of butter in pan, reduce heat to low and add chopped green pepper and eggs.
3. Stir eggs with spatula as they start to solidify, remove eggs from pan and place in bowl, when there is no liquid left in skillet. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place slice of cheddar cheese in middle of the 2-stacked ham slices then add a couple spoonful’s of scrambled egg with green pepper mix on top of cheese and roll up tightly. Secure with toothpick if necessary.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Place rolled spears on 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake for 10 –15 minutes until heated through.