1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease muffin tin. Add crescent dough to 8 muffin tin slots.
3. Add an even amount of scrambled eggs to each crescent triangle.
4. Add an even amount of onion to each, and repeat with the ham.
5. Add a chunk or two of Cheddar to each crescent.
6. Wrap up corners of the crescent to form a ball. They do not have to be fully covered. The muffin tin will help them keep their shape.
7. Bake at 350°F for 12-13 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe Credit: Amy Desrosiers of https://www.savvysavingcouple.net/recipe/ham-onion-egg-cheese-breakfast-bombs/