- Grease muffin tin. Add crescent dough to 8 muffin tin slots.
- Add an even amount of scrambled eggs to each crescent triangle.
- Add an even amount of onion to each, and repeat with the ham.
- Add a chunk or two of Cheddar to each crescent.
- Wrap up corners of the crescent to form a ball. They do not have to be fully covered. The muffin tin will help them keep their shape.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-13 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Amy Desrosiers of https://www.savvysavingcouple.net/recipe/ham-onion-egg-cheese-breakfast-bombs/