Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- Smithfield Anytime Favorites Cubed Ham,
- Salt and Pepper to taste,
- 2 tbsp. milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine,
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, with a spatula gently push cooked portions toward the center of the skillet. Tilt and rotate the skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow into empty spaces.
- When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, cover half of the omelet with cubed ham. Slip spatula under unfilled side; fold over onto filled half.
- Cook for a minute, then slide the omelet onto a plate.