- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a thin 20 x 12 rectangle. Cut the rectangle in half lengthwise then cut each half into 8 equal rectangles.
- Heat 12” nonstick skillet and spray with cooking spray. Add ham and sauté until warm and slightly browned. Add eggs and cook (adding additional cooking spray if needed), continuing to stir to create small curds; cook until eggs are set but not dry.
- Divide egg and ham scramble evenly between the dough rectangles, keeping the filling to one side of the rectangle; top egg and ham scramble with shredded Cheddar cheese. Brush the edges of the rectangle with egg wash and close dough overfilling. Using a fork, crimp the edges of the pocket to seal and close.
- Place ham + egg pockets on a lined sheet tray and brush the top of each pocket with the remaining egg wash. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
TIP: These can be made quickly the morning of by using precooked scrambled eggs and Smithfield Anytime Favorites Diced Ham; seal the dough like a pocket and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.