Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1 package Smithfield® Anytime Favorites® Diced Ham,
- 12 eggs, whisked,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 cups fresh spinach,
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt,
- 2 teaspoons pepper,
- Cooking spray,
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and coat muffin tin with cooking spray. Crack and whisk eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Line muffin tin with diced ham and spinach then ladle 2-3 ounces of egg mixture into each tin, filling the only ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs pull away from the tin and become golden brown.