1. PREP: cut the mango into smaller chunks. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and whisk until well combined. Mince the cilantro or parsley.
2. To make the sweet mango barbecue sauce, add the mango, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and onion powder to the canister of your blender. Process until smooth.
3. Light your grill and set to medium heat. In one cast iron pan (or oven-proof pan), add the Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Breakfast Sausage Links. Cook for 5-7 minutes, rotating until browned all around. Add half of the sweet mango barbecue sauce and continue cooking until cooked through.
4. In a second cast-iron or oven-proof pan, melt the butter and add the eggs. Stir the eggs regularly until cooked through, then remove from the heat.
5. To assemble the sandwiches, divide the eggs evenly between 6 rolls. Top with 2 sausage links and a spoonful of the extra sweet mango barbecue sauce, if desired. Garnish with minced cilantro or parsley.
Lauren Vavala - Delicious Little Bites