- Heat 8” nonstick skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Working in batches, cook 2 egg whites at a time by pouring into skillet and allow to cook until eggs are set.
- Cover the pan and reduce heat for 30 seconds or so until egg whites are completely cooked through.
- Remove from heat and repeat for remaining whites, creating 4 total egg wraps.
- Place sausage link near the bottom of egg wrap and roll egg and sausage up like a taquito.
- To make this in batches, simply roll all of the sausage and egg wraps, place in an airtight container and store for up to 4 days in the fridge.
- Cook sausage links in the oven for no fuss.
TIP: Can be made ahead and refrigerated. To reheat, microwave individual servings or heat in a skillet.