- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Smithfield® Sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Cook and stir onion in the same skillet until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in the skillet. Pour in eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place pita bread on lined baking sheet. Top with scrambled eggs, tomato, spinach, cooked onion and sausage. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Serve garnished with avocado slices.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.