1. In skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage patties until just cooked through, breaking up into pieces while cooking. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. In same pan, cook bacon over medium heat until just beginning to crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Let pizza dough come to room temperature and on floured work surface, pat and stretch out dough balls into 8-inch rounds. Transfer prepared doughs to lightly oiled sheet pans.
3. Top each dough with a thin layer of prepared pesto, spreading evenly to about ½ inch from edge. Top each with mozzarella cheese, zucchini, bacon, ham and sausage.
4. Crack eggs into center of each pizza and bake until crust is browned and egg whites have just set firm, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley or basil and serve hot!
Celebrate the summer season and make your own fresh pesto!
3 cups fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup pine nuts (can substitute pine nuts for walnuts)
½ cup olive oil
1. In food processor, pulse basil, garlic, cheese and nuts until finely chopped. Blend in oil in thin stream until incorporated and reserve until needed. Refrigerate any unused pesto for up to two days.