1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and add flour. Allow to cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
3. Add milk, whisking constantly until just reaching simmer. Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place naan on baking sheet and top generously with cheese sauce, leaving a little crust uncovered.
5. Top with bacon and sausage, followed by ham, spreading evenly among naan.
6. Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and red pepper flakes and add to flatbread.
7. Bake until lightly browned and warmed through. Top with scrambled eggs.