Fluffy Gluten-Free Yogurt Pancakes (see below) or your favorite pancake mix*
6 slices Smithfield Applewood Stack Pack Bacon, fully cooked
6 eggs, prepared in preferred style, poached or scrambled work well
Optional: 6 slices cheese of choice or for a sweeter version - maple syrup or fruit spread/jam/jelly
Fluffy Gluten-Free Yogurt Pancakes:
½ cup (75g) 1-to-1 gluten-free baking flour (all-purpose flour will also work)
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons coconut sugar (regular sugar will also work)
¼ teaspoon salt
1 (5.3 oz.) container Greek or other yogurt
1. Prepare pancake mix using recipe for Fluffy Gluten-Free Yogurt Pancakes or another favorite store-bought mix or recipe. As an alternative, frozen pancakes can be used. You should have at least 6 pancakes, unless you're doubling or tripling recipe. If preparing yogurt pancakes, proceed with steps 2-6.
2. Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray with a nonstick cooking spray or grease with coconut oil.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a small mixing bowl.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and yogurt.
5. Add flour mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until blended.
6. Use a ¼ measuring cup to measure out batter for each pancake and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. They should be golden brown on each side.
7. Assemble sandwiches with Smithfield Bacon, eggs and cheese and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Kim Lee of: