1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set aside a 9x13-inch baking dish or baking sheet.
2. On a work surface, lay 4-5 strips of bacon vertically side by side. Then lay another 3 strips on top horizontally. Lay tortilla centered on top of bacon strips.
3. Scramble eggs until fluffy in a frying pan. In a medium bowl, add scrambled eggs, cheese, minced green onion, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add about 1-1/2 cups of egg mixture to middle. Then fold up edges to make a crunchwrap. Then fold bacon around the outside of the tortilla to make a package.
5. Repeat previous steps for additional crunchwraps. Then set into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy, then turn over and bake another 15 minutes. Slice in half to serve and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Cindy Fan of https://tipbuzz.com/bacon-crunchwraps/#sthash.IkRLDgpZ.dpuf