3 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp., baking soda
1 tsp., salt
1/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup melted butter
2 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Powdered sugar, for garnish
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup Nutella, softened to room temperature
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar. Whisk to combine.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to just combine.
5. Add chopped bacon and mix slightly without overworking.
6. Cook waffles according to your waffle cooker and serve with whipped Nutella and powdered sugar.
1. With electric mixer, or by hand, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
2. Add Nutella and whip for an additional minute or until well combined and smooth.