NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Smithfield® and ACME® Florida Family Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing promotion comprised of approximately $7,295 in prizes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on April 22, 2016 Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 2, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S residents of DE, MD, NJ and PA who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Smithfield Farmland Sales Corp. (“Sponsor”), ACME® (“Administrator”), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes entrants who are in violation of this provision.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(i) In-Store: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating ACME store and purchase at least three (3) Smithfield® products in a single transaction. Upon making the purchase, you will receive a printout with a unique code(s) (up to five (5) codes) on your store receipt, to be entered at the www.AcmeFloridaGetaway.com website. Each code will be qualified to enter in and win a Sweepstakes prize. You must also enter your first and last name, email address, and agree to the Official Rules.
(ii) On-line: During Sweepstakes Period, visit www.acmemarkets.com/mymixx or use the mobile app to clip the Smithfield MyMixx offer. Once the offer is redeemed, you will automatically receive one (1) entry.
(iii) No Purchase Required Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, print on a 3” x 5” index card your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers and mail it to Smithfield and ACME Florida Sweepstakes, 3722 Illinois Ave., St. Charles, IL 60174. You will receive one (1) entry for each mail-in entry you submit, subject to limitations. Any mail-in entry with incomplete information will be considered ineligible. Each entry must be in a separate postage-stamped outer envelope. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail and/or entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No purchase necessary for mail-in entries. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. All mail-in entries must be post-marked by June 2, 2016 and received by June 9, 2016.
LIMIT: MAXIMUM OF 10 ENTRIES PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing (“Drawing”) on June 10, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of the Drawing. Potential prize winners of the Drawing will be notified by telephone or email on or about June 10, 2016. If a prize winner notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, a potential prize winner is ineligible, a prize winner declines a prize, or a potential prize winner fails to respond to an attempted prize winner notification within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Limit one (1) prize per person per household.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip to Florida for four (4), occurring on July 1-4, 2016 and The Ultimate Race Experience at the stock car race in Daytona on July 2, 2016. Grand Prize consists of: (A) $2,000 gift card for round-trip coach airfare for four (4) from a major airport closest to winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Orlando; (B) three standard hotel room nights; (C) round-trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel; (D) $400 gift card to purchase four (4) tickets to the July 2, 2016 race in Daytona; (E) round-trip ground transportation to the track on race day; (F) pre-race meal with members of the Richard Petty Motorsports race team; (G) pre-race pit & garage tour; (H) Meet & Greet with Richard Petty and Aric Almirola; (I) $600 gift card to purchase four (4) tickets to your favorite Orlando Theme Park, and (J) $1,500 gift card for meals and spending money. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package is $5,850.
Three (3) Second Place winners will receive one (1) YETI® Cooler featuring the Smithfield Racing™ logo. ARV $350 each.
Five (5) Third Place winners will receive one (1) Weber® Original Kettle™ charcoal grill featuring the Smithfield Racing™ logo. ARV $79 each.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $7,295
Prizes are not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. Gift cards are subject to the standard terms and conditions listed thereon (including expiration dates). Winners will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Winner may forfeit prize if Sponsor is unable to contact him or her by the second attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release within 72 hours following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner, if time permits. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes and will receive a Form 1099 for any prizes valued at $600 or greater.
8. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and their agencies to use winner’s hometown, opinions, name, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the rules, or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promotional Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing. In the event of an early discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
13. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Smithfield / ACME Florida Sweepstakes, 3722 Illinois Ave., St. Charles, IL 60174 by September 30, 2016.
SPONSOR: Smithfield Farmland Sales Corp., 111 Commerce Street, Smithfield, VA 23430.
ADMINISTRATOR: ACME, 75 Valley Stream Parkway, Malvern PA 19355.
Smithfield® is a registered trademark of SF Investments, Inc. Used under license.
WEBER® is a registered trademark and Original Kettle™ is a trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
YETI® is a registered trademark of YETI COOLERS, LLC. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
ACME® is a registered trademark of Albertson’s LLC. All rights reserved.